Due to its multitude of educational institutions, the city of Graz has an extraordinary high potential of know-how, skilled workers and an outstanding competence in research.
Active knowledge transfer means:
- that the Economic Department of Graz together with a university team of experts actively approach companies
- arranging on-site appointments
- preparing the relevant questions
- and last but not least discussing possible forms of cooperation
The Economic Department is responsible for looking for experts in the field of research and science, organising initial appointments and, when necessary, initiating the implementation of various projects e.g. dissertations, feasibility studies.
The aims are:
- to actively link economy with science
- to optimally benefit from regional resources
- and so enhance Graz as an international business location